Oxford College of Emory University – AA
Emory College of Emory University – BA
Emory University – MD
University of Tennessee – General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (1994)
- General Surgery
- James L. Campbell Memorial Scholarship
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Emory College – Emory University
- Highest Honors in Organic Chemistry – Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society
- Oxford College – Emory University
- Cabarrus County Medical Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Harwell Wilson Surgical Society
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
McBride, R.l., R. V. Ozment, J. Sutin (1985) Neonatal 6-Hydroxydopamine Destroys Spinal Cord Noradrenergic Axons From the Locus Coeruleus butnot Those from of Medicine 1983-1984 Lateral Tegmental Cell Groups.
The Journal of Comparative Neurology 235: 375–383.
Neuroanatomical research, Department of Anatomy, Emory University
School of Medicine 1983-1984.